- We aim to ensure that every holiday with us is an inspirational experience to treasure forever.
- Our prices are always very competitive with the best in the market
- Travel-PA (Homeworking) voted TTG Top 50 Agencies in the UK 2016
- If you find a holiday elsewhere please challenge us to beat any quote
- We have access to an extensive range of products not normally available on the high street
- Financial protection (ABTA & ATOL) All holidays are fully bonded and protected. Travel-PA is a trading division of Sunset Travel Ltd, ABTA 57032, ATOL 2886
- Travel expertise – Sunset group has been trading for 30 + years
- Personal service
- Availability to answer calls – no call centres to deal with
- Attention to detail
- Direct contracts with many hotels to ensure you get the best deal
Testimonials & Awards
Travel-PA (Homeworking) voted TTG Top 50 Agencies in the UK
The following are testimonials from our clients these quotations have not been edited for spelling or grammar.
We were fortunate to find on line the website for TRAVEL PA. It claimed to be able to secure Hurtigruten Voyages at very competitive prices. But we were particularly fortunate to make contact with its excellent representative MICHAEL SHARPE. Michael was able to secure the cabin type we were seeking, on the starboard side of the ship, which put us away from the loading and unloading area of the ship. Michael gave advice as regards excursions and booked them for us. Our friends were doing the same trip and he made sure we were seated together for the evening meal by contacting Hurtigruten and linking the Booking references. We felt very lucky to have our travel plans being looked after by such a competent professional. Nothing was too much trouble.
I chose to go on the 6th March which meant we would be sailing on the Ms Finnmarken. Michael confirmed I had made a good choice as this vessel is one of the newest in the fleet. We were not disappointed. We really liked the design of the Finnmarken, It provided excellent opportuities for taking photographs and its Panorama Lounge is amazing! The crew was very friendly and helpful. The food was very good. All in all we had a great time and we would recommend, without reservation, both the trip itself and Michael Sharpe at TRAVEL PA.
These customers stayed in a honeymoon hideaway poolside club level room in Halcyon Beach St Lucia.
Hi Michael Home safely, what a fantastic time we had! Thank you so much. We want you to arrange something similar next November. Much love Tim and Tess. Sent from my iPhone